Sunday, August 9, 2009

Testing A New App

This app I just downloaded SHOULD allow me to write my blogs while I'm not on my computer.

I'm so glad you all seem to be enjoying the new album from the clips. As far as a release date, we still don't have one. My money is on it being before NQC in September. If you can make it to any of our shows in the next few months, you'll be sure to hear a few of the cuts.

Help us pump this thing up, link our website's sample to other forums, blogs, etc. If you like it, pass it on.

We're so excited about this record. It's sure to be a favorite.

Talk to you soon,
ME


-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Bek said...

hey Maddy!
has Mr. Jeff done the Q&A stuff yet? i am excited to see some of the answers. glad things are going to great with not only the new project, but that Ms. Sheri is doing well too. give the fam. love for me.
<3